The lower left corner of the blanket includes the poem that reads:
"(Name of the child/person that passed)
Floating butterflies, among flowers.
Soaring cardinals, counting hours.
The hardest thing I've had to do.
Was losing you before I knew.
How to handle such a loss.
A bridge no one should have to cross.
The time you were here is never enough.
I'm strong but this is unbearably rough.
But when I think of you, I smile.
Because at least I had you for a while.
I long for the day to see you again.
Every day is closer to then and when.
That day comes we shall share.
All the kisses that you can wear.
(Name of the recipient)"
WHAT MAKES THIS BLANKET SPECIAL?
1. Blanket Size: 50" x 60"
2. Quote Size: 19" x 13"
3. Location of Words: Lower left corner of the blanket. THIS IS NOT AN ALL-OVER PRINT BLANKET.
4. Blanket Color Options: Creamy White OR Grey
5. Shipping: Fast and dependable shipping from Canada to the USA, and within Canada!
6. Fabric: 100% polyester fleece with a hemmed edge. Machine Washable and Dryable!
7. Printing Process: Sublimation allows your words and images will become part of the fabric and will NOT fade, crack or peel!
You have 3 design options to choose from:
1. As Pictured - words as pictured in the product listing plus the recipient name and a signature line, if required.
2. Own Words - If you purchase this option, add the words you would like to REPLACE those pictured in the product listing with.
3. Add a Photo - If you purchased this option, please attach a high resolution photo. Please note: white ink is not available, so anywhere there is white in the photo, will appear as the color of the blanket. This option also allows changes in the words.
These cozy, soft blankets are light enough to wrap yourself in on a breezy summer evening but warm enough to snuggle up by the fire with a cup of hot cocoa on a chilly winter day.
We have lots of other gift ideas for your special someone? Click here!
Have questions? Please do not hesitate to message me - [email protected]
Email: [email protected]